Job Title: Credit Analyst (2 Fresher Job opportunities)
Organisation: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Manager Credit Analysis
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
Job Summary: The Credit Analyst will vet, evaluation, and assessment of credit risk for Credit Applications received from respective Branches and recommending the application for further approval.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of credit applications received from Bankers at branches and assess the Credit risk, Business risk management risk pricing and Security risk.
- Recommendation for sanction / rejection along with pricing and terms
- Timely review of credit facilities.
- Suggesting the terms and conditions of credit recommended in line with the
- Bank’s policy and strategy
- Orientation and upkeep of credit documents from branches.
- Upkeep of credit files and correspondence thereto regarding the credit facilities.
- Advising sanction / rejection of loan applications.
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports (credit file trucker and pipeline deals respectively) with a view of notifying branches the status of the application and notifying management on the liquidity requirement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a degree in Risk, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management, or any relevant field.
- Relevant Practical training in Credit Administration in the financial services sector.
- Practical and sufficient knowledge of basic core banking systems
- At least two years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in Credit
- Good understanding of Credit Risk Management principles
- Numerical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in
- a professional manner
- Takes clear accountability, and focuses on delivery of set departmental goals
- Honesty and Integrity
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should send application to [email protected] job title as subject, accompanied with copies of relevant academic documents.
Address applications to Chief HR & Admin Officer, PostBank Uganda.
The Following Documents Should Accompany The Application Strictly Online
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Deadline: 22nd November 2021