Job ID 33015
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor (2 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Kampala and Oyam (Iceme), Uganda. (Indicate preferred location in application)
Reports to: Internal Auditor
Agri Exim Limited is a supplier of certified organic commodities sourced globally. The rich diversity in our supply chain enables us to deliver both small and large orders customized on multiple, physical and chemical parameters.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review internal Audit procedures, process & SOPs amending them to the prevailing operating standards.
- Perform special investigative, spot & individual audits according to the SOPs & International Audit Standards.
- Develop and execute monthly stock plans in line with standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct verification of company assets, stock, procurements and make recommendations on safeguarding and protection.
- Review and report transactions as directed by the Internal Auditor.
- Conduct scheduled and special audits and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review and update audit risk plans in relation to audit plans.
- Discuss & disseminate audit findings and recommendations with the lead Internal Auditor.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a bachelor’s Degree in commerce, Business Administration, and other business-related subjects.
- One to two years progressive working experience in Audit or Accounting in a reputable manufacturing company.
- Full or partial qualification in ACCA, CPA, or related field.
- Good knowledge of auditing procedures, including planning, techniques, test, and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing standards
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with other company staff and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Being able to travel upcountry at any given time.
- The desired candidate must be 30 years and below.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their CV and application letter to: HR@agrieximfze.com
Deadline: 18th March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Agri Exim Limited|
|Job Location||, , Kampala and Oyam, 0256, Uganda|