Job ID 32867
Job Title: Receptionist (2 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organization: Imperior Technology
Duty Station: Kansanga, Kampala, Uganda
Salary: UGX 600,000/=
Imperior Technology is a leading provider of computer software and hardware services, specializing in cutting-edge solutions that help businesses achieve their goals. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing top-notch service and support to our clients, and we are looking for driven and talented individuals to join our ranks.
At Imperior Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and specialties, and make a real impact on the industry. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and a work culture that prioritizes creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
Job Summary: We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
You will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- U.A.C.E Certificate; minimum education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- No experience required for this role but a plus if any.
How to Apply:
E-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only successful applicants will be contacted for interview and will here from us in 1 – 5 business days
Deadline: 25th March, 2023.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Imperior Technology|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|