Job ID 24849
Organisation: National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC) was founded in 1964 and is a Ugandan construction and real estate management company, partly owned by the Uganda Government. The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study structural technical solutions to check adequacy for the prevailing site conditions
- Propose and monitor methods of working, materials and quality assurance procedures for bridge/structural work
- Prepare structural designs where Contractor designs are provided for by the construction Contract
- Prepare As-built Mechanical drawings
- Advise the site Engineer on solutions to technical problems encountered onsite.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or closely related filed from a recognised University of Institution.
- Post Graduate training in Structural Engineering as a Must
- At least seven years of specific experience in Building or Bridge Construction works, three (3) years as a Bridge/Structural Engineer surveyor on a road construction project (Bitumen Standard)
- Registered with the relevant professional body as a Must
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Plot 5, 7th Street,
P.O. BOX 659,
Submit an online Email application to: [email protected] (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 MBs)
Deadline: Thursday 14th April 2022 by 4:30PM