Job ID 24738
Job Title: Inspector of Works (40 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC) was founded in 1964 and is a Ugandan construction and real estate management company, partly owned by the Uganda Government. The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Site inspection, recording and construction quality control.
- Keep records of material delivery and usage
- Monitor workmanship on site and report to the site Engineer
- Assist in measurement control, reporting to the Quantity surveyor and Site Engineer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Civil Engineering from a recognised
- At least five years’ experience in inspection and supervision of construction works.
- At least three years’ experience in inspection of asphalt pavement road construction works.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Plot 5, 7th Street,
P.O. BOX 659,
Submit an online Email application to: [email protected] (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 MBs)
Deadline: Thursday 14th April 2022 by 4:30PM