Job ID 24708
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (5 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
National Housing and Construction Company Limited (NHCC) was founded in 1964 and is a Ugandan construction and real estate management company, partly owned by the Uganda Government. The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and ensure successful implementation of strategies aimed at ensuring that the morale and motivation of all Company employees are kept high as well as ensuring and sustaining a sense of commitment to the Company goals.
- Coordination of the Performance Management function through ensuring timely reviews and consolidation of performance reports.
- Participate in talent attraction, retention and exit
- Manage staff welfare and motivation issues including reward and motivation
- Promote heath and safe working environment
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or closely related field from a recognized University.
- PGD Diploma in Human Resource Management as an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience as HRO or similar position from a reputable public or private organization
- Registration with professional body shall be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send applications indicating the position being applied for and accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic certificates, evidence of relevant working experience & contacts of three (3) Professional referees should be addressed and delivered to;
The Chief Human Resource Officer,
National Housing & Construction Company Limited,
Plot 5, 7th Street,
P.O. BOX 659,
Submit an online Email application to: [email protected] (All applications via email must be sent as one document not more than 10 MBs)
Deadline: Thursday 14th April 2022 by 4:30PM