Job Title: ICYD Social Worker (7 Fresher Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The ICYD Social Worker will support the coordination and monitoring of the delivery of a comprehensive OVC services package to identify beneficiaries and to facilitate the graduation of OVC households from vulnerability in Ssembabule, Mubende and Nakaseke Districts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficiently support and empower enrolled OVC households to attain sustainable Social-Economic capacity/ capability for improved quality of life.
- Monitoring Evaluation and Quality assurance
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Social work and social Administration or any other related Humanities.
- One year of experience working with children
- The applicant should have willing to learn and be mentored in OVC programming.
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 25th November 2021