Job Title: Accounting & Finance Manager (Re-advertised)
Organisation: BrandLink Ventures Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
NB: Those who applied earlier need not apply again
BrandLink Ventures Ltd is an outdoor company whose main focus is in strategic advertising, development, printing, promotions, installation and maintenance of all types of indoor & outdoor billboards, signage and promotional items. Our fundamental objective is to deliver a highly visible and visually attractive image.
Job Summary: The Accounting & Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. The incumbent will be guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Ensure tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary are conducted
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- CPA or ACCA, with an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- Previous experience in a finance role;
- Good leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good public speaking skills;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good planning skills;
- Good research skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- High degree of integrity and honesty.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 29th October 2021