Job Title: Administrative Technician
Organisation: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out administrative activities supporting the work execution, providing support in terms of human and material resources management;
- Ensure the entire inherent logistic according with superior guidelines and in-house proceedings in order to ensure the proper handling of administrative issues and compliance of identified needs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have completed 12th grade;
- At least five years of professional experience in similar duties;
- Solid knowledge of SAP HRM and Logistics;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Initiative and Proactivity;
- Planning and Organization;
- Accuracy and Reliability;
- Team Work;
- Mobility Availability.
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply online at the link below.