Job ID 30966
Branding and Marketing Manager
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Advertising & Marketing ]
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Branding and Marketing Manager to perform duties such as communicating with company executives, marketing personnel and public figures, completing research into industry trends and public perception and aiding in the creation of marketing and advertising campaigns to strengthen their client’s brand identity.
1. Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
2. Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
3. Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
4. Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
5. Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
6. Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
7. Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Qualifications and Skills
1. A bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or Business Studies.
2. Analytical skills and attention to detail
3. An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
4. Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
5. Team working skills
6. The ability to manage and allocate budgets
7. Written and verbal communication skills
8. Experience with and an understanding of market research
9. Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
10. An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply