Job Title: Business Data Analyst
Organisation: The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Data and Analytics Manager
The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) is a digital health enterprise incorporated in Uganda (HQ), Kenya and Nigeria since 2012. It is comprised of a portfolio of innovative healthcare ventures including: health call centers, mobile clinical services, health content development, and healthcare enterprise software solutions.
Job Summary: The Business Data Analyst will work with the business and research teams to create insights from analyzing performance and activity data to make better use of the data generated from the various Telehealth services and digital platforms. This is to help generate rich, thorough and in-depth insights to guide the business growth and operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing, displaying and leveraging data.
- Work with the software development team to design databases, warehouses, queries and visualization dashboards.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data accuracy and model performance.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases for monitoring, optimization and improvements towards strategic objectives.
- Constructing and effectively developing data journeys and communicating data stories using visualization techniques and narrative storytelling in presentations.
- Identifying, testing and deploying new techniques in data mining, analytics and technology
- Work with cross-functional teams to test hypotheses and develop evidence based recommendations and plans.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Computer Science or related field. An advanced degree is an added advantage.
- Three to five years of relevant experience preferably in a data analysis role in a busy organization.
- Track record of effectively participating and leading demonstrable data projects as well as working with AWS Redshift
- Strong Project management experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Possession of a combination of data analysis skills and Programming abilities are an added advantage
- Proficiency in using SQL, Power BI and MS excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Mathematical/statistical skills with the data analysis and visualization abilities
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Project Management Values
- Team Work
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.