Job ID 32999
Job Title: Controller – Credit Management
Organisation: MTN Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader – Credit Controller
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Controller – Credit Management will implement and maintain an effective credit control system to minimize credit risk, maintain adept level of customer service delivery, ensure that outstanding postpaid debt is kept within acceptable levels and maintain professional delivery of customer service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of the maintenance of strict policies and procedures regarding suspension and reactivation of non-paying subscribers.
- Follow up and ensuring that all issues raised by the clients are sorted out in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all payment plans made with clients are within acceptable company policies.
- Reconciliation of accounts while ensuring that all payment schedules got from clients are correctly and appropriately applied.
- Notification of clients regarding amounts overdue for payment by phone/writing/meetings.
- Liaising with Sales department on clients with outstanding debt
- Prepare weekly performance reports
- Ensuring that all clients payments are appropriately applied
- Ensuring timely reporting for duty and meetings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the MTN Uganda Controller – Credit Management job must hold a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Accounting and Finance or Business-related degree preferably accounting as a major
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA & CPA) and experience in credit management system will be added advantage.
- Two years of experience in a busy finance department of a large commercial enterprise
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Appreciates teamwork fundamentals
- Highly developed analytical thinking
- Good Interpersonal skills, ability to listen and observe
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to handle stress
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Possess honesty & Integrity fundamentals as a minimum
- Excellent strategic and business planning skills
- Excellent Commercial Acumen and negotiation skills
- Good Communication and presentation Skills
- Strong operational skills
- Good planning and monitoring skills
NB: Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online
Deadline: 20th March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||MTN Uganda Limited|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|