Job Title: Cost Control Engineer
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Job Summary: Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced cost control engineer for one of our clients CNOOC Uganda. The cost control engineer will perform the daily cost control duties, assist controlling manager for the related management work and make work schedule and cost for controlling.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare well drilling/completion authority for expenditures (AFE).
- Attend the related budget meetings with headquarter, JV partners and PAU.
- Prepare and review well drilling/completion daily cost reports and final well cost reports.
- Track, analyze and forecast the schedule and cost, and provide adjustment advice in time. Alert to management for cost and schedule deviation.
- Coordinate with financing group, operations and contractors for invoice verification and cost allocation.
- Organize the contractors and suppliers to provide the documents about schedule and cost.
- Organize and participate in regular inventory/stock checks at all locations where drilling stock is held.
- Supporting the Contracts & Procurement team in the contracting and procurement of drilling materials and services
- Participate in the review and processing of drilling invoices to ensure compliance with the commercial terms of contracts and correct coding of costs.
- Provide all necessary support during routine audits of drilling costs by corporate auditors, partners, and statutory auditors.
- Assist controlling manager to make operation schedule and cost report, direct to make the plan, schedule and cost plan of the project.
- Any task assigned by manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or above Petroleum engineering is preferred, mechanical, geological engineering is acceptable.
- Certificate in PMP is preferred
- Five years of drilling related working experience is preferred.
- Experience in Project Management
- Project Engineering education is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Drilling.
- Extensive knowledge of laws of oil E&P safety and environmental protection.
- Knowledge of cost control, economic contract and laws.
- Understanding of petroleum contract, reservoir, geology and oil production.
- Good engineering sense.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly motivated and achievement orientated
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 19th November 2021 by 5:00pm