Job ID 32932
To manage work queues to ensure all delinquent queues are actioned.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Job title: Customer Care Agent
Reporting to: Customer Care Manager
Working hours: As per the allocated shift
4G Capital is a market leader in unsecured working capital solutions with a significant presence across multiple African countries. We empower micro and small businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa togrow and succeed by providing instant access to credit that unlocks business growth. Our products blend business credit with financial education to maximize the credit’s impact for business owners, and all are managed and delivered through our proprietary core banking platform.
Company Purpose: To Unlock Human Potential for Good
Company Mission: To Grow Business with Capital and Knowledge
Company Vision: The first choice for MSME growth in Africa
Responsibilities & Duties
- To manage work queues to ensure all delinquent queues are actioned.
- All call information is to be captured accurately.
- To investigate and resolve any customer queries and complaints through verbal or written correspondence in line with 4GCapitalpolicies.
- Periodic call surveys
- BLC and Bfc Follow up and support
- Management and follow-up of detractors
- Suspense accounts reconciliation and reversal Follow Ups
- Handling inbound calls in accordance with the customer care call script
- Timely weekly and daily reporting
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Feedback management and escalation of inquiries
- All communication whether written or oral to be in line with the 4G Capital quality standards. ∙
- To be at work on time in line with your allocated shift
- To adhere to break schedules as defined in the shift patterns
- All calls to be recorded and stored as defined in the 4G Capital policy.
- 6 months – 1 year of call center experience
- A diploma/bachelors qualification in a business-related course
- Computer literacy
- Previous call center or collections experience in retail or financial services advantageous ∙
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and Swahili will have an added advantage.
- Integrity and ability to work in a team
- High motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
- Team Player
- Detail orientation
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Problem-solving / solution-driven / negotiation
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and well spoken
- High communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven sales/customer success/customer relations track record.
Kindly headline your application as Customer Care Agent Application.
Disclaimer: 4th Generation Capital does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ section