Job ID 30962
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Customer Service ]
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Service representatives are often a client’s primary point of contact with a company. The duties and responsibilities of a CSR include managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
One week training then work at home
1. Generate sales leads
2. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
3. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
4. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
5. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets.
6. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
7. Keep records of customer interactions.
8. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
9. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Requirements and Skills:
1. Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
2. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
3. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
6. High school diploma or Certificate.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply