Job ID 30694
The Deputy Warehouse Manager with work closely with the Warehouse Manager handling coffee stocks while ensuring the coffee stock movement reports' accuracy.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Supervises 3-4 Warehouse Officers.
On behalf of our client, one of the leading multi-national coffee exporters with an average annual export volume of 200,000 tones, we are sourcing to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to join the team as a Deputy Warehouse Manager to drive the company’s growth plan.
The Deputy Warehouse Manager with work closely with the Warehouse Manager handling coffee stocks while ensuring the coffee stock movement reports’ accuracy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive coffee from the factory, for warehousing purposes.
- Organize proper stacking of all stocks received in the warehouse
- Transfer stocks that may require reprocessing, color sorting/handpicking, and storage, to the respective areas.
- Maintain cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Maintain proper stock records in all coffee warehouses.
- Supervise the bagging of coffee and ensure that each bag is of the required weight.
- Liaise with Factory and Export Staff on the loading instructions and how to execute them.
- Ensure that the right coffee is loaded in the right container
- Inspect containers before loading and make sure containers are sound and clean
- Ensure that shipment samples for each container loaded are drawn and submitted to the Sample Room.
- Ensure that the warehouse export file is updated accurately and is presented immediately upon request.
- Ensure the Daily Production Sheet is completed in time and copies distributed immediately.
- Receiving coffee purchases offloaded directly in the warehouse.
- Receive export loading instructions from export staff and organize the loading out of the respective stocks.
- Ensure that stocks are organized for the routine end-of-month stock check exercise
- Ensure regular updates of UCMS records.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>