Job ID 33026
Job Title: Warehouse Keeper (Fresher Diploma Jobs)
Organisation: Al-Mansour Automotive
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The conglomerate was first established in 1975 by the late Mr. Loutfy Mansour to enter the automotive market in Egypt. It didn’t take long for Mansour to reach its record-breaking sales by becoming the exclusive dealer for General Motors (GM) in the same year and soon became a household name by 1980, franchising popular automotive brands; Opel, Chevrolet, Isuzu, and ACDelco.
Fast forward to 2001, Mansour Automotive was given exclusive distribution rights for all General Motors brands and products in Egypt. For an outstanding 4 decades, Mansour Automotive has won the hearts and trust of millions of customers by following their philosophy ‘With Mansour, you are in safe hands.
Job Summary: The Warehouse Storekeeper/Inventory Coordinator/Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating general warehouse operations and activities, including shipping and receiving deliveries, conducting stock checks, documenting warehouse transactions and records, and storage of inventory.
Operational and systematic, he/she is also responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the material handling equipment. He/She is expected work with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish his/her work
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check, approve, and Authorize any technical petty expenses (fuel, Transportation’s, …etc.)
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Responsible for all outsourcing vendor invoices (towing – lathe- cassette repairs).
- Responsible for dispatch and following up on all 3rd party (private workshops) vehicles repairs.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Take measures to obtain workshop required materials, parts, lubricants, and paints.
- Responsible for creating purchase orders for any external invoices in SAP
- Responsible for following up on supplier payments
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping track of special tools in good condition
- Responsible for maintaining zero difference between actual inventory and SAP inventory, for workshop materials warehouse
- Responsible for managing hand tools in SAP (create PO, GR, Goods issue consignment, and reports)
- Responsible for preparing and requesting workshop material and consumables
- Responsible for receiving the replaced warranty parts and attach the warranty tag
- Responsible to prepare and update the log of used warranty parts
- Responsible for ensuring that replaced warranty parts are stored in accordance with the warranty policy
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a relevant Diploma
- Two to five years of experience in service activities.
- Familiar with accounting principles, inventory systems, and storekeeping methods and procedures. It is also vital that they have Knowledge of forklift operations.
- Must be organized and punctual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and achieve set targets.
- Fit to perform physical tasks such as the lifting of heavy objects and also have the basic skills needed for performing minor repairs to equipment or materials
- May be required to work with people in different departments and handle multiple tasks. So it is important that they can plan, organize, multi-task, and work cooperatively with others
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Al-Mansour Automotive in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Al-Mansour Automotive|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|