Job ID 30739
Job Title: Fleet Assistant
Organisation: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in the Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, surgical and Nutrition products. The company is an Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for Several Manufacturers from Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for Honest, Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the below position: –
Fleet Assistant- (1 POSITION)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- HE or SHE is to take part in the Validation of the fleet vehicles and delivery system
- To create an SOP for the cleaning and maintaining the fleet vehicles used for delivery of medicines In Kampala as well as the ones used for upcountry by medical reps.
- Conduct risk assessment for the fleet department.
- To take and maintain records of daily mileage and fuel consumption.
- Arrange for regular maintenance and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and in good running condition at all times.
- To keep track of the renewal of required documents including vehicle insurance, and registration logs.
- Take the necessary steps required by the rules and regulations in the event of an accident involving the office vehicle
- To carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and on time
- To follow NP safety and security guidelines for drivers, transportation and tracking
- Ensuring and checking that the standard services for vehicles are scheduled and carried out, as well as daily and weekly checks
- Controlling and managing the mechanical stock and follow up of reparations (spare parts and consumable items)
- Perform daily and weekly vehicle inspections
- Makes sure that drivers have valid all documentation they need to conduct their duties
- Any other duties assigned to you by management or your supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must know how to drive a motor bike & vehicle and must have a valid Driving permit baring class A and B
- Must hold a diploma or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with procurement and logistics management on fleet operation and maintenance field.
- At least two years of experience in fleet management and logistics.
- Must have ability to identify parts suppliers and service centers.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft windows and office software.
- Strong commitment to safety and security
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to maintain calm and composure even under pressure
- Ability to prioritize your workload
- Must have knowledge of using the tracking system.
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply via Email by sending a cover letter, resume (updated CV) and scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo addressed to;
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Limited,
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th January 2023
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted
|Hiring Organization||Goodman International Limited|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|