Job ID 22140
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Transport Supervisor / Fleet Manager
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in
soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Job Card opening/closing in SAP
- Raising the spare parts /lubes/consumables reservation in SAP as per instruction/approval
- Processing Insurance for the whole fleet / Vehicles like 3rd party, Comprehensive and Comesa.
- Ensure all vehicles are 100% traffic norms compliance
- Coordinating and processing the invoices for parts/outsourced service etc and follow up on payment
- Preparing / Initiate motor accident claims, submit to insurance and follow up for settlement
- Handling Trucks involved in accidents, follow up with Uganda Police for release
- Handling & follow up on IOV inspections, getting police reports and submit to insurance for 3rd party compensation.
- Preparing transfer of ownership in case of selling of Company Vehicle, validation of log books, inspections, and liaise with Finance to pay Advance Tax for all Vehicles
- Participate in Audits both Internal and External and implementation of Audit observation and recommendation
- Updating master files, registers from time to time on new Vehicle purchase / sellout
- Preparing reports like vehicle performance records, customer service feedback records, Vehicle usage report
- Participating in destroying / disposal of files after retention period with permission from the fleet manager
- Handling UNRA Weigh bridge axle load related issues
- Any other duties assigned by the Fleet Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics Management or a related field
- Two years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated with excellent personnel management skills
- Knowledge of different Computer programs, particularly MS Office
- Ability to handle multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced working environment
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent team player and has the ability to manage time in an efficient
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th February 2022