Job ID 32920
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Weighbridge (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Weighbridge Operator
Job Ref. No.: MIUL/AA-WB/KLA
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate weigh bridge scale and maintain records of materials weighed.
- Verify and reconcile incoming and outgoing loads, monitor compliance to the set standards and report discrepancies of received & dispatched cargo.
- Monitor functioning of weighbridge system and report any anomalies, errors or breakdowns to the appropriate teams for support.
- Liaise with Engineering Services Department for periodical calibration of the weighbridge.
- Review and compile compliance reports for loads and prepare necessary paperwork for deliveries and collections in line with health, Safety and Environmental SOPs.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Weighbridge Operator.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Information Technology, Social Sciences or any other related discipline.
- At least two years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated with excellent personnel management skills
- Knowledge of different Computer programs, particularly MS Office.
- Ability to handle multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent team player and has the ability to manage time in an efficient manner
How to Apply:
All candidate should apply online at the link below OR send a Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Deadline: 18th March 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Mukwano Group|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|