Job ID 32900
Job Title: Front Desk Executive (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer Administration
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) is a statutory body established under the Communications Act 2013 to regulate Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Postal sub-sectors. In carrying out its mandate and mission of driving the development of a robust communications sector in the country.
Job Summary: The Front Desk Executive will manage front office operations and provide approved required information in line with the UCC policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves UCC visitors/clients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Check, sort, and forward emails.
- Provide appropriate information and standard UCC documents and handouts to all visitors and customers who physically visit UCC office premises and those that contact UCC using the UCC official phone lines or email.
- Notify Commission personnel of visitor arrival.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy, monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Inform visitors/clients by handling and answering or referring them to appropriate offices.
- Maintain security of the front office by maintaining a visitor’[s logbook, issuing visitors budges and monitoring all activities around the reception to ensure security of the reception in accordance with the commission policies and security guidelines.
- Maintain updated employee and department directories.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or Secretarial Duties or any other related field.
- At least two years of experience in a front office management in a similar corporate setting,
- Excellent working knowledge of office procedures and operation of a switch board.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English (Oral & written).
- Good communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should complete the online application form and upload their CV, cover letter and relevant certificates at the link below. The CV must include 3 referees including their email address and telephone number.
Deadline: 24th March 2023
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. UCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|