Job ID 32921
Job Title: Fulfilment Representative (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Twiga Foods Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Twiga Foods Limited is a B2B e-commerce company that builds fair and reliable markets for agricultural producers, food manufacturers, and retailers based on transparency and efficiency. Our mission is to provide affordable access to high-quality food and grocery across African cities. Our ambition is to modernize Africa’s urban informal retail by using technology, to aggregate demand and help create an efficient supply chain that makes food and grocery more affordable.
Job Summary: Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified Ugandan citizens to fill the role of a Fulfilment Representative. This role is responsible for seamlessly delivering products to the customers as per the laid out delivery schedule, building customer engagement and collecting payments within the set timelines and laid out standard operating procedures to the customer’s satisfaction and convenience.
The role holder will also be required to achieve the set business targets including the set sales revenues. The role will also be responsible for gathering and monitoring the competitor activities and sharing market insights with all relevant internal stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Order Delivery and Payment Collection:
- Follow the laid-out route plan, deliver ordered produce/products to vendors in the assigned route as per the delivery manifest.
- Unload and deliver items in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss at the scheduled time, keeping a clear log on delivery times for all orders, accounting for all assigned crates, and ensuring payment for goods upon delivery.
- Timely collection of customers returns and ensuring the end-of-day stock reconciliation completed within the set timelines.
- Inspect the assigned delivery assets i.e. DMS handset and crates and verify that they are maintained as per the set standards and are available for inspection where need be.
- Develop rapport, understand and anticipate the customers’ needs and initiate actions to solve them or escalate as required.
- Maintain quality customer service in the delivery of the customer’s promise.
- Gather market intelligence and insights and share them with the Line Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate / Diploma / Post-secondary education qualification in Marketing, Business, Sales, or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience in order management and delivery.
- Have strong communication skills and be adept at customer service and multitasking.
- Have basic computer competency to write reports and perform basic data entry.
- Be physically mobile and able to lift heavy loads without strain.
- Be an active listener, adaptable, resilient, and be coachable.
- Possesses demonstrable experience in building rapport and trust to develop long-term relationships, leading to commercial opportunities.
- Possess exceptional communication and networking skills with great collaboration skills and a strong independent work ethic.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Have Ugandan nationality or legal permission to work in Uganda.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Twiga Foods Limited|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|