Job ID 30707
Job Title: Internal Auditor (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Head – Internal Auditor
Job Ref. No. MIUL/IA-03/KLA
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop internal Audit plans in line with SOPs & other relevant regulations.
- Review internal Audit procedures, process & SOPs amending them to the prevailing operating standards.
- Perform special investigative, spot & individual audits according to the SOPs & International Audit Standards.
- Develop and execute monthly stock plans in line with standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct verification of company assets, stock and make recommendations on safeguarding and protection.
- Review and report transactions and costing studies as directed by the Lead – Internal Auditor.
- Conduct scheduled and special audits and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review and update audit risk plans in relation to audit plans.
- Discuss & disseminate audit findings and recommendations with the Lead – Internal Auditor.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration and other business-related subjects.
- At least two years’ progressive working experience in Audit or Accounting in a reputable manufacturing company.
- Full or partial qualification in ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CIA, or related field.
- Having interfaced with SAP is added advantage.
- Good knowledge of auditing procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing record keeping systems.
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- An ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal audit, particularly legislation changes and new auditing techniques and practices.
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with other company staff and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- An ability to work unsupervised.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should visit our website Click Here, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to email@example.com stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Deadline: 27th January 2023
|Hiring Organization||Mukwano Group|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|