Job ID 32912
Job Title: Research Officer (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Adara Development
Duty Station: Kiwoko Hospital, Kiwoko Town council, Nakaseke District, Uganda
Reports to: Uganda Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Adara Development has a mission to bridge the world of business and the world of people in extreme poverty, and to support vulnerable communities with health, education and other essential services.
Job Summary: The Research Officer in Uganda is responsible for leading and coordinating research activities related to Adara’s Maternal Newborn Child Health (MNCH) programmes. The Research Officer will be responsible for managing and carrying out various research study projects by helping to design research studies, implementing research projects, analysing results, and sharing findings with various audiences.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in a social science-related field
- At least three years of relevant experience in research projects, clinical, or in a health-focused NGO
- Training in research methods and statistics, and a good working knowledge of data security protocols
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SPSS (syntax), STATA/ EPI INFO, NVivo, SAS programming language or other programming, reporting and data analysis software
- Experience working on global health, public health, or science issues, and experience in MNCH program management, including work with the Local Government Health System
- Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and fluency in English and Luganda, both written and spoken
- A flexible, confident, and proactive approach
- Ability to work across cultures, and across different time-zones.
- A passion for social justice and a commitment to international development.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested persons should submit their applications together with relevant academic documents, a copy of national ID, and an updated CV, indicating three recognised referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail or hand-delivered to the below address.
The Country Director
P.O. Box 116, Luweero
Deadline: 27th March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Adara Development|
|Job Location||, , Nakaseke, 0256, Uganda|