Job ID 33035
Job Title: Sales Executive (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Al-Mansour Automotive
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The conglomerate was first established in 1975 by the late Mr. Loutfy Mansour to enter the automotive market in Egypt. It didn’t take long for Mansour to reach its record-breaking sales by becoming the exclusive dealer for General Motors (GM) in the same year and soon became a household name by 1980, franchising popular automotive brands; Opel, Chevrolet, Isuzu, and ACDelco.
Fast forward to 2001, Mansour Automotive was given exclusive distribution rights for all General Motors brands and products in Egypt. For an outstanding 4 decades, Mansour Automotive has won the hearts and trust of millions of customers by following their philosophy ‘With Mansour, you are in safe hands.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive is a Field Officer, sourcing customers in the field, they are the front face of the company who source customers by visiting Stages, Markets, to understand the need of the customer. He is responsible for achieving the targets given, also he will be in charge of Non-Starters (10 weeks default)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate and drive all types of sales promotions facilitated by the company.
- Build a good rapport with the Existing and potential customers to growth business and brand awareness
- Daily Accountability of Visit report to the Stages and Market, Creating Database of Stages and Customers visited, categorizing visits as prospective lead, following up and concluding the lead to Sale
- Follow up with customers to complete documentations, and Login the file to Operations
- Leads generated through Sales Promotions like Road Shows, Advertisements in Radio, and other media, take responsibility to convert the Leads to Sale
- Maintain discipline in terms of attendance, honesty, following Instructions from the Superiors, Customer Service, Dressing and Interpersonal skills
- Monthly Reporting of Competitors changes in the schemes (Down payment, EWI with Tenure details), getting information about the sale numbers with Variant breakup, Impounded Bikes in Stock, etc.,
- To do Field Visit, meeting Boda Stages, Market vendors and Fleet Operators and explain about the Loan Product we are selling with Scheme details and bring Prospective Customers (At least 15 boda stages or Market Vendors in a day)
- ensure collection is made and receipt documented and accounted , including proper analysis of Non-Starters for default reasons and suggested corrective action
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field of study preferred
- One to two years of Loan Sales Experience – preferably in TW.
- Good Experience in Customer Service and Target Achievement.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication – Local Language, Uganda
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of SAP is an additional advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join Al-Mansour Automotive in this capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 31st May 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Al-Mansour Automotive|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|