Job ID 30845
As a Head Bartender, you will supervise the bar and serve high-quality, efficient beverage service.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Job Descriptions and Qualifications
Head Barman Job Description (700,000-1,500,000 Gross)
- As a Head Bartender, you will supervise the bar and serve high-quality, efficient beverage service.
- Demonstrate a passion for wines and spirits with the ability to recommend and advise guests
- Ensure all purchases are processed accurately. Understand stock control and take responsibility for daily and weekly stocktaking.
- Have very high morals and honesty.
- Be open and flexible; if another department is in need, be ready to jump in and help.
- Mix and serve high-end Cocktail
- Deliver an unrivaled guest experience, focusing on creativity and authenticity.
- Know our menu and products, making recommendations that reflect your knowledge, experience and reputation as a senior bar professional.
- Head the Day-to-day Bar team on duties supporting the wider Management team with daily operational tasks. Monitor bar opening and closing duties.
- Handle customer complaints: Administer complaints and negative feedback from guests to address concerns and, where applicable, provide quick service recovery.
- Conduct training sessions on beverage pouring practice, cocktail mixing, and upselling.
- Make sure the pool is always clearly treated, and the sun lounges and surrounding area is immaculate
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of hygiene in front of the guests.
- Assist with checking in guests and giving an orientation on arrival when required.
- Assist guests with their luggage on arrival and departure.
- You will be required to assist with lodge technical and mechanical issues.
- Must be at the minimum age to serve alcohol in line with local legislative requirements of the government of Uganda.
- Ideally, have a diploma/degree in hospitality or vocational training in food & beverage.
- Capacity to work well under pressure and to strict timelines.
- Ability to multitask, work independently with the team, and with articulate verbal communication.
- Must have computer and business software knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Bar Operations.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>