Job ID 30801
Human Resource Management Services Partner
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Human Resources ]
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2023
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Human Resource Management Services are a range of solutions that Lafab Solutions offers to Human Resource Needs and Challenges of companies. As a Human Resource Management Services Partner, you will be in charge of these services with support from the rest of the team including Recruitment, Shortlisting, Head Hunting Support, Salary Surveys, Employee Outsourcing, Temporary Staffing, HR Management System, and HR Advisory Services.
The overall role of the Human Resource Management Services is to oversee and manage all the HR Services while directly participating.
We seek to recruit a Human Resource Management Services Partner on a partnership basis rather than a full-time basis with deep experience in this kind of work.
1. Support our Clients’ Recruitment and HR Managers or Teams with their Recruitment needs including Headhunting services, interviews (both physical and remote), setting interview questions and grade candidates, managing the shortlisting, managing assessments and other Recruitment services.
2. Mange the Employee Sourcing service. Negotiate salaries for sourced employees and provide them with modern, professional and efficient needs for enhanced productivity with a salary package agreed with the client and in respect with all the employer contributions obligations, conduct performance review and appraisal, organize training and handle all contract issues with transparency and efficiency.
3. Manage the temporally staffing programme. Help our clients find the most suitable candidates to fill temporally staffing needs for reasons such as peak workloads, sick leaves or abrupt quitting. You oversee, manage and support all paperwork, manage their contracts, payroll and any other administrative obligations required.
4. Provide HR Advisory Services. Management personnel and ensure the development of effective HR policies and processes, compliance with local labor law and deliver solutions that foster an organizations ability to attract, retain and motivate talent.
5. Oversee casual labour teams to ensure professionalism is maintained while serving the client and ensure the needs of team heads are adequately me for better service delivery.
6. Discuss contracts and meet with clients to identify unique HR needs of clients.
7. Manage the administration of Salary surveys according to the Company’s guidelines and tools to offer clients a good comparative picture of their employee compensation against the market in which they operate.
8. Write product/service technical proposals according to the company’s guidelines. Participate in marketing and sales of the HR services by managing the marketing strategy and meeting with prospective clients.
1. Degree and/or Masters in Human Resource, Organisational Psychology or Related Fields
2. Superior Leadership Skills
3. Superior Communication and Presentation Skills
4. Public Speaking and highly extroverted.
1. Over 10 years of experience in Human Resource and Recruitment work
2. Experience working both in Recruitment and Human Resource Management
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please send your CV and application cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org