Job ID 32928
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of the organization's HR strategy, policies, and practices.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports To: Managing Director
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all aspects of the organization’s HR strategy, policies, and practices. They ensure that the organization is compliant with relevant employment laws and regulations, and work to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Develop, implement, and manage HR policies and procedures that comply with local employment laws and regulations
- Develop and implement a strategic HR plan that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Create and manage an effective recruitment and selection process, including identifying recruitment needs, advertising job openings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting candidates
- Develop and manage employee training and development programs to enhance employee skills and productivity
- Create and implement employee retention programs, such as performance management systems, employee recognition programs, and employee engagement initiatives
- Manage employee relations issues, including disciplinary action, grievances, and conflict resolution
- Hold employees accountable- develop performance review and performance management structures and systems to hold teams accountable to the overall direction and mission of the company.
- Oversee employee benefits administration, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits programs
- Ensure that employee data is properly managed, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records, managing HR-related software systems, and ensuring confidentiality of employee information
- Create and maintain a positive work environment that promotes employee engagement, teamwork, and open communication
- Stay up-to-date on HR trends, best practices, and changes in employment laws and regulations, and communicate relevant information to the organization’s leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources, with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing HR policies and practices
- Knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team of HR professionals
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Experience using HR-related software systems and tools
The Human Resource Manager typically works in an office environment, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. However, they may be required to work additional hours to meet deadlines or address employee relations issues. Travel may be required for recruitment, training, or other HR-related activities.
The Human Resource Manager may need to work closely with other members of the leadership team, including the Director and General Manager.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ section