Job ID 33043
Job Title: Human Resource Officer, Performance Management Systems
Organisation: Luuka Plastics Ltd
Duty Station: Kawempe, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Luuka Plastics is one of the leading manufacturers of flexible packaging materials and plastics in Uganda. We deliver top-quality products and services to our customers in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, and South Sudan. We follow international standards of quality control with ISO 9001:2015 certification. We produce customized packaging for a huge variety of foodstuffs & confectionary, fast-moving consumer goods, pharmaceutical products, personal hygiene products, and much more. Our solutions incorporate high-quality laminates with registered cold seals, hot-filled laminates, all types of pouches, shrink sleeves, foils, and customer options are almost endless.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the successful candidate will;
- Review and implement the performance management systems, tools, mid-year and end year performance reviews and present the performance reports to management.
- Align organizational strategic objectives to departmental performance indicators and guide line managers on implementing, measuring and achieving the same.
- Train line managers and staff in performance management systems, tools and processes
- Execute other human resource management functions including recruitment, talent development, training, employee welfare and disciplinary handling procedures.
- Submit weekly reports to the supervisor and participate in all internal and external audits accordingly
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology or any other related discipline from a recognized institution of higher learning
- A certificate in performance management systems and knowledge of the balanced score card systems is an added advantage.
- A post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing or busy organization
- Coaching, counselling, training, computer proficiency, self-drive, effective communication skills, excellent customer care, sound decision making skills and ability to work in the field.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and copies of academic documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by quoting the job reference No. as the email subject. Kindly merge all your documents and send them in one attachment in word or PDF format not exceeding 2MBs. Hand delivered applications can be dropped to the Human Resource Office in Kawempe.
Deadline: 24th March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Luuka Plastics Ltd|
|Job Location||, Kawempe, Kampala, 0256, Uganda|