Job ID 16909
Job Title: EACOP IST Performance and Cybersecurity
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Job Summary: On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced EACOP IST Performance and Cybersecurity to work in Kampala. Based in Kampala + missions in country in Uganda and Tanzania. Transverse service requiring good coordination and communication with EACOP end users. Therefore, good relational qualities are required. Works in coordination with EACOP IST and Corporate business teams across Uganda, Tanzania and UK.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical referent for IST architecture, cybersecurity, solutions and services: produces and updates reference technical documentation.
- Provide 3rd level assistance to the Business Analysts and Local Operations and Support and escalates to contracts service provides
- Cyber Security Officer: ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats, responsible for enhancing and improving physical security and cybersecurity, organizing awareness and managing risk assessment.
- Provide operational support for crisis management.
- Discover and test/implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably to deliver resilient solution
- Project and operations management office
- Working with software developers and project managers to ensure that development follows established processes and meets quality standard
- Use system infrastructure Supervision to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Ensuring Performance solution monitoring
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance of Digital solution
- Backup & Recovery strategy including regular testing
H3SE Roles and responsibilities:
- The service holder shall demonstrate a continuous commitment to EACOP H3SE standards at all times.
Context and environment:
The main objective at current stage is the set-up of EACOP Company IST solutions and services, perform deployment and adoption to the users, combined with ramp-up of users as EACOP Project mobilization and construction starts.
Accountabilities: Accountable for the overall technical architecture, expert support and cybersecurity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications: Master knowledge and practice of corporate applications administration and Microsoft
- 365 Proficiency in the usage of computers, software and applications, Cloud-based solutions and services, IST management and monitoring tools. Ability to organize and manage priorities, rigorous. General team spirit: Creative, strength of proposal for performance improvement, good contact, sense of communication.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years’ experience in its technical specialty (IST architecture, cybersecurity, project and operations management office)
- High Knowledge and strong skills in Cloud Architecture: DevOPS, design/ configuration/ management/ automation /security
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined to apply online at the link below.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 4th October 2021 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare