Job ID 30780
Job Title: Joint Ventures Officer (JVO)
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Joint Ventures Administrator
Division: Business Development
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Joint Ventures Officer to work in Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the Company meets its Contractual, Statutory and Regulatory obligations.
- Follow up all matters under discussions with the Authorities and take the necessary initiative to have these closed.
- Organize and Set up logistics for meetings with Authorities to ensure information flow to and from the Authorities in respect to the Operated Asset.
- Liaise with the technical teams to prepare and organize the process for approving Work Program and Budgets.
- Liaise with the technical teams and the Authority to ensure all the Regulatory consents in respect to the Work Programs and Budgets are obtained in time.
- Liaise with the technical and finance teams to follow up the Work Program and Budget performance. And in case additional budget are required, ensure that the respective requests are submitted in time.
Ensure the follow up of all correspondences with and from the Authorities:
- To identify the possible requirements arising from these letters and to make sure that the necessary steps are taken to fulfill them, whether it comes from the company or from the Authority while taking care of the time limits, if any
- To prepare draft of letters as requested by the hierarchy.
- Drafting minutes of all meetings with the Authorities.
- Prepare for and actively participate in the Cost recovery Audits with the Authorities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Legal or Business & Administration or Economics, the job holder must have a sound technical or business professional experience of 1 to 3 years in Oil and/or Gas business
- French would be an advantage
- Reliability, accuracy and autonomy
- Flexibility and full dedication to the job are essential
- Proactive, very dynamic; active team worker and spirit of initiatives
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-JVO JOINT VENTURES OFFICER”
Application Link: Click Here
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any Solicitation Will Lead to Disqualification.
Deadline: 29th January 2023 at 5:00 pm
|Hiring Organization||Q-Sourcing Servtec|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256,|