Job ID 32931
Acquire, Maintain, and Grow Customer Base: Acquire new customers, support and retain existing customers, and through their retention grow the customer base of the market to deliver new customers and active customer targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
4G Capital is a fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt. Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro units to provide tailored relationship-based services. Units are usually augmented by Satellite teams of 2-3 people operating in adjacent markets.
4G Capital Loan Officers/Collections Officers directly support the management, operation, and performance of 4G Capital units. They assist the unit with customer applications, approvals, disbursement of loans, customer education, and follow-up and collection of loans. They report directly to their Unit Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire, Maintain and Grow Customer Base: Acquire new customers, support and retain existing customers and through their retention grow the customer base of the market to deliver new customer and active customer targets.
- Generate Revenue: Consistent delivery of monthly disbursement and collection targets. This includes marketing, sales, lead generation, customer onboarding and site visit, loan application, and collection.
- Customer Service Delivery: Deliver first-rate customer service through consistent follow-up, and customer education
- Know-Your-Customer and Due Diligence: As the first point of contact of the business with the customer, conduct proper due diligence and KYC to ensure that the customer is a viable customer in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Relationship management: Work with partnered Collections Officer to serve customers by a relationship management approach, gather intel, and create and maintain relationships with market authorities.
- Reporting: Document all customer interactions on Merlin from lead generation, customer follow-up and education, market intelligence on customer behavior or customer market area, and all collection measures taken. Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends, and market opportunities.
- Repayment: In charge of pair’s repayment rate through consistent follow-up, maintaining accurate interactions on company systems, negotiation of repayment schedules, and setting discretionary limits on loan amounts. The Collection Officer uses ‘soft’ (non-intrusive) collection methods to get repayments from the customer.
- Performing such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description
- Integrity and ability to work in the informal market
- IT Literate: Able to use Apps and write reports
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Team player
- High Motivation & Energy
- Functional problem solver
- Process Discipline – the ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Must have achieved either a diploma or degree in any field
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the country
Interviews and Training
The interview process begins with a face-to-face interview at our office in Bugolobi, Kampala, and successful candidates will be required to attend training at our office as well.
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications with updated CVs addressing through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>