Job ID 32866
Job Title: Management Accountant
Organisation: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Manager
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company Limited and Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited.
Job Summary: The Management Accountant will provide financial insights for the business to aid in decision-making and performance management, drive the business planning process as well as the month-end and year-end closing processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Business Planning
- Drive the annual cost of sales budgets and overheads and commercial operating expenses.
- Drive the quarterly cost of sales, overheads, and commercial operating expenses.
- Drive the mid-monthly business performance projections.
- Appraise capital projects discounted cash flow.
- Coordinate commercial finance initiatives.
Financial Performance Management
- Review production overheads and guide in product mapping for optimal costing.
- Review landed cost of raw materials to offer guidance to the procurement team in awarding tenders and contracts.
- Review the actual cost incurred in comparison to contracts awarded.
- Review Manufacturing OPEX.
- Weekly review of raw material price variances.
- Daily review of production variances.
- Perform OCCDs vetting before onboarding.
- Prepare and submit to Finance, HR, and PAC Monthly Financial Performance
- Prepare the HFM to SAP Monthly Reconciliation
- Provide insightful commentary on the COS in the Weekly and Monthly Flash reports
- Compile the monthly OPEX and Flash Commentary Reports
- Month-end closing for SAP CO module.
- Responsible for Incidence reconciliation
- Prepare various schedules for the interim and year-end audits.
- Monthly inventory revaluation analysis flagging our inconsistencies and supporting inventory year-end audit.
- Compile and complete financial requirements for the audit committee report.
- Compile and complete financial requirements for the board pack.
- Ascertain and report the monthly business risks and opportunities.
- Contact person for the external stakeholders (e.g. BOU. UBOS, etc.…) in need of financial-related information.
Monitoring Internal Controls and Governance
- Ensure compliance with the Chart of Authority.
- Ensure compliance with the Chart of Accounts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance,
- Certified CPA /ACCA member
- At least three to five years of experience in an accounting role of similar nature.
- Working knowledge of cost control & internal controls – specifically at the manufacturing site level.
- Experience working on SAP is an added advantage.
- Business Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Technical Skills in Excel and Power-point
- Result and Execution Driven
- Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
- Resilient and Energetic
- Customer Focused
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 24th March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|