Job ID 33075
Management Accountant Supervisor
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Electricity Regulatory Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 07 2023
Within Uganda , Kampala, East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Similar Jobs in Uganda
Learn more about Electricity Regulatory Authority
Electricity Regulatory Authority jobs in Uganda
Manager Finance Contract Length: 5 Years Job Purpose
To under the formulation of the Authority’s Budget estimates, prepare Management Accounts and Financial Statements as well as handle the taxation aspects of the Authority
• Coordinate the development of the Authority Budgets and ensure subsequent budgetary control for various activities and programs within the Authority in line with the Corporate Plan.
• Prepare and interpret relevant Budget Monitoring Reports on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
• Monitor the linkage between budget and the Procurement plan to support all Procurement decisions.
• Ensure timely preparation of Authority payroll.
• Prepare and submit the Annual Financial Statements of the Authority
• Handle taxation Affairs of the Authority and Maintain Good Compliance Relationships with Bankers, Uganda Revenue Authority, National Social Security Fund and any other Statutory bodies relevant to the role.
• Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor or Management.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experience
• An Honours University Degree in Commerce (Finance/Accounting), Business Administration (Finance/Accounting), Finance and Accounting or Financial Economics.
• Minimum of level II for professional Qualifications such as ACCA, CPA.
• Knowledge of Computerized Accounting Packages
• Must have at least Three (3) Years of relevant working experience in a reputable organization.
• Should be 35 Years of ageand below.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Visit (www.pila‐consultants.com) to download andread full job descriptions. If you believe you have the relevant qualificationsand experience, please send your detailedApplication and CV demonstrating possession ofthe relevant competencies, current position, names and addresses of three referees via email email@example.com ; not later than 5.00pm. 7th April, 2023 quoting the position ofinterest in the subject line.
N.B: Members of the Electricity Regulatory Authority or Staff of ERA shall not be accepted as referees. Canvassing or any attempt thereof will lead to immediate disqualification. ERA is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PILA Consultants Ltd
Partners in Learning and Action Consultants
Plot 648, Nanfumbambi RoadKikoni, Makerere West
P. O. Box 9092 Kampala‐Uganda,