Job ID 32911
Job Title: Manager, Credit Evaluation, Commercial
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Manager, Credit Evaluation, Commercial will ensure the effective value adding risk management of Credit Evaluation, managing and enhancing the approval of credit applications for Business Banking customers within acceptable parameters, in order for Business Banking and Stanbic Bank Uganda to achieve asset growth targets, whilst maintaining a quality-lending book, through judicious, product and system development and effective management..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Risk Management: Maintain a high quality-lending book, through the judicious and effective management thereof.
- Customer service / performance measurement: Add value to Retail Banking by delivering a prompt, efficient and professional risk management service
- Internal process: Management of knowledge/information/technology and costs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Stanbic Bank job must hold a first Degree Business & Commerce, Finance & Accounting
- Four to six years of experience in Credit Risk
- Detailed knowledge and experience regarding the risk compliance and regulatory requirements, guidelines and requirements pertaining to the Bank and Credit and Lending Risk requirements
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||Stanbic Bank|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|