Job Title: Manager Inventory
Organisation: Agri Exim Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Country Head
Agri Exim Limited is a supplier of certified organic commodities sourced globally. The rich diversity in our supply chain enables us to deliver both small and large orders customized on multiple, physical and chemical parameters.
Job Summary: The Manager will ensure all warehouse and inventory operations and activities run smoothly from the time of delivery of raw materials to the time of exporting to the final client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries, and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitor’s demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency, and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or similar
- At least five years of experience in a similar role
- Five to eight years in Agri Commodity Exports, Manufacturing, Food processing.
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies.
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Preferably well versed in SAP MM ( S4 HANA)
- Experience in collateral management
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit application and CV only to: [email protected]
Deadline: 27th November 2021