Job ID 32951
The Marketing Officer will be in charge of planning and coordinating the day-to-day marketing department activities that promote a company’s brand, products, and services through all channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER
COMPANY: ELEGANCE FINANCE LIMITED
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
DEPARTMEN : CREDIT DEPARTMENT
Eleglance Finance is a privately owned microfinance institution dedicated in delivering benefits of financial services tailored to individuals, groups, and SMEs that find it challenging to access services from mainstream banks. Our investment goes beyond providing capital but creating innovative solutions tailored towards the financial needs of growing private equity. We opened our doors in May 2012 and have since then expanded to 5 branches (Entebbe, Soroti, Lira, Kabalagala, and Kamwokya) with our headquarters in Entebbe.
The Marketing Officer will be in charge of planning and coordinating the day-to-day marketing department activities that promote a company’s brand, products, and services through all channels. He/she will also be responsible for the implementation and execution of field marketing campaigns. Will work closely with the Human Resource & Administration officer and credit Supervisor to promote/create awareness, generate leads and create upselling opportunities. The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent Eleglance Finance in the field and implement the company’s marketing strategy.
- Develop robust knowledge of all products and services
- Preparing, planning, and managing the publication of all marketing communications and publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external advertising service providers to see them executed.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to our existing customers.
- Planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success. ∙
- Develop positive relationships with existing clients for repeat business
- Generate new customer leads by approaching clients during field visits.
- Conduction detailed and comprehensive product presentation
- Handling customer feedback queries
- Answering questions from potential clients expressing interest in financing products.
- Following up on potential leads and converting the leads into customers.
- Providing daily reports and feedback on field activities to key stakeholders, including local market opportunities, competitor activities, and customer intelligence.
- Organize a calendar of marketing events such as workshops, promotions, roadshows, etc.
- Participate as assist in the following;
- Product & Service Marketing
- Promotional Campaigns
- Roadshows and other marketing campaign events
- Perform market research to establish the best way to reach target groups.
- Handle company resources responsibly and record/track expenses in an organized way.
- Maintain and promote stakeholder relationships, dealerships, stage chairmen, and community leaders.
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or any business-related course from a reputable university.
- Additional Knowledge in Marketing for financial institutions is an added advantage.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years experience in the marketing field, with exposure to credit or lending and debt collection functions.
- Must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid riding permit or willing to learn within the first month when appointed.
- Should be fluent in the commonly used local languages and ready to work in any of our branches.
- Should not be more than 30 years
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data entry and analysis is essential and mandatory.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior.
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills, including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with clients and other staff.
- Maturity, honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patience and understanding
- To be persuasive, persistent, and firm
How to apply:
All suitably, qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their Application letters, Curriculum Vitae and academic documents include 3 work related references (saved in one document) in either word or PDF format through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ section or login to apply