Job ID 24339
Job Title: Mobile Network Operator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Job Summary: The Mobile Network Operator will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship management with our MNO partners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage the MNO outlets expansion processes, ensuring roll-out plans are adhered to and new outlets are operational within the set timeframe and according to the annual agreed targets
- Key liaison between all the different MNO stakeholders and M-KOPA stakeholders
- Manage coordination of activities between all stakeholders’ teams to ensure smooth MNO outlet and sales operations
- Coordinate all internal and external campaigns and projects related to the MNOs
- Responsible for timely scheduled reporting to the MNO stakeholders
- Coordinate scheduled meetings and check-ins with the MNO partners and driving implementation of all agreed actions with all the internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate all user testing and system/ tech implementations related to the MNO projects
- Ensure roll-out and effective adoption of key educational content and training, both internally to the M-KOPA teams and to customers on the different MNO propositions
- Conduct impact reviews and adhoc research as needed to address any key issues identified during project implementation with the MNOs
- Act as the point of contact for escalations of issues affecting implementation of activities and the propositions under the MNO partnerships
- Manage all internal and external communications related to the MNO activities
- Responsible for ensuring type approvals for all models are up to date and are available in all the MNO outlets
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related field, specific experience in Project Management is preferred.
- Four years of experience in project management, working with external partners and/or 3rd party organizations, or a related commercial function
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with demanding stakeholders and short timelines.
- Ability to build positive and professional relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Agility -able to work in a fast-moving environment with frequent change and a sense of urgency.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Willingness to work long hours as may be required from time to time.
- Work well in teams, and strong critical thinking & analytical ability.
- Ability to work independently as well as in larger teams
NB: M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.