Organisation: Java House Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Africa introduced gourmet coffee drinking and café culture to East Africans in 1999, creating spots where invigorating coffee and tasty meals were served, love stories were born, gossip was traded, relationships blossomed and relaxation became an art. We have 47 branches across the region. We also have Planet Yogurt and 360 Degrees Artisan Pizza within our organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning of pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.
- Cleaning of guest and staff toilets.
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment/machines.
- Cleaning and sanitization of general kitchen.
- Ensure proper waste management by disposing of bins and cleaning of grease traps.
- Correct use of detergent.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have relevant qualifications
- 0-2 years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th January 2022