Job ID 33021
Job Title: Office Assistant (No Experience O’ Level Jobs)
Organisation: FHI 360
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Officer -EpiC
FHI 360 is an international non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant will work to support the Uganda FHI360 office and ensure that project operates smoothly and effectively. S/he will assist with the day-to-day administration of office facilities to ensure an efficient, productive, and safe working environment for staff and visitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the cleaning crew to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the office, both outside and inside.
- Ensure all office furniture and electronics are kept clean.
- Ensure Office is opened early to allow cleaners to clean offices before staff come.
- Ensure Office is locked at end of day and all security lights are switched-on in the evening, and off in the morning.
- Ensure safety and security of the office supplies and equipment
- Monitor stock levels of office supplies and update the administrative assistant accordingly.
- Handle general office inquiries and route them to appropriate officers for assistance, as necessary.
- Ensure that staff tea is served at various identified locations within the offices.
- Support the office in absence of the administration assistant
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an Ordinary or higher level of education or Diploma.
- A security and safety certificate will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain a variety of records, such as inventories of supplies and materials.
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivated, also work cooperatively with other office personnel.
- Willingness and ability to work with stakeholders.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||FHI 360|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|