Job ID 30747
Job Title: Budgeting and Reporting Officer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines.
- Monthly preparation of investment report within the HQ timelines
- Periodic preparation and submission of the required reports to management for decision making.
- Coordinate the monthly investment meeting.
- Maintain, update, and verify the postings and reconciliations of the Fixed Asset register.
- Manage the vendor master data (creations, modifications and blocking of inactive vendors
- Control daily OPTIMA/ARIBA requests in line with the OPEX/CAPEX criteria and correct cost center selection.
- Oversee all the finance related guichet unique reconciliations (PC2, PC3, PC4 and PC5), ensuring all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Participate in the monthly stock take.
- Responsible for supporting the Compliance Officer in conducting world check reviews in the due diligence process, coordination of the e-gifts and hospitality register update & reporting and any other risk mitigation actions recommended by the Compliance Officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TotalEnergies job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- Three or more years of experience in a busy Accounting and Finance Environment
- Experience in different business areas of the company
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Good Knowledge of; SAP, Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Sound understanding of the business, Working knowledge of the company’s ERP (SAP) and business applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|