Job Title: Cost Control (EI / Ops)
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Cost Controller, support co-ordinate, perform and control the activities of the Project Cost Control function. To prepare, analyze, evaluate, process and present information and documentation relating to the Project budget and cost control activities.
- Control and input the commitments data means and in particular:
- Collecting and process all Time sheets, Travel expenses data and documents relating to the team members and contractors.
- Register the project invoices in the project cost control system.
- Participate in the preparation of estimates and control budgets for all stages of the project.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of cost related activities to various government bodies.
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of subcommittee meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of Cost Control reports.
- Participate, challenge, Monitor and Control costs of the Project expenditures with input from managers.
- Perform contractor estimate reviews on behalf of the project.
- Prepare cost analysis trends.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a technical degree or degree in accounting, finance or business related courses
- At least ten years’ project experience related to Project Cost control. Affiliate experience a plus. Good knowledge Company Finance and Cost control processes.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in use of relevant computer systems (UNISUP, PIMS
- Prior experience in upstream oil and gas, midstream, LNG, refining, or petrochemicals.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join TotalEnergies in this capacity should apply online at the link below.