Job ID 33033
Job Title: Partnerships Relationship Officer
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager – Women in Business and Special Programs
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: Reporting to Manager- Women in Business and Special Programs, the Partnerships Relationship Officer will be responsible for identifying and creating value from the partnerships established by the Bank under the Women in Business & Special Programs function for growth, sustainability, and visibility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify partnerships to increase product and segment sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the existing partnerships to measure penetration of WiB initiatives.
- Conduct stakeholder mapping for potential partners in the private sector, DFIs, government and any other sector relevant for the WiB program.
- Implement workplans for Women in business unit to foster efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliver planned program activities by identifying and documenting challenges, lessons learned and adjusting as needed to achieve success.
- Coordinate trainings for branch staff, sales teams and other stakeholders to build capacity.
- Recommend new program initiatives in relation to customer/stakeholder feedback received.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the DFCU Bank job must hold a University Degree (Business related).
- Three years of working experience.
- Previous working experience in dealing with women groups will be an added advantage.
- Relationship building, management and strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of various segments and value propositions within the financial services sector.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of high-quality reports.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build a rapport with partners to achieve mutual goals.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below;
Deadline: 21st March 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Hiring Organization||DFCU Bank|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|