Job Title: Production Manager
Organisation: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for our employees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
Job Summary: We are looking for Production Manager. Do you have knowledge as far as Production is concerned? Can you manager the operation of all production processes? Are you good at planning and organizing? Are you self-driven, cooperative, a good leader and result oriented? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you!
We offer an interesting job with a lot of responsibility and autonomy in which you are to manage the production process and ensure the proper utilization of the available resources (human capital and materials) and to operate and execute an excellent operational process to meet company objectives, standards and customer specifications and requirements. Production of 110 Million Cuttings per year. .
Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable and Innovative.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing, steering, evaluating the right systems and procedures to ensure good quality and quantity of the harvest.
- Training & Coaching the staff to do the harvest.
- Ensure crop protection, through identifying pests and diseases, evaluating the crop protection plan, controlling and evaluating the right procedures and systems, managing and maintain strict hygiene protocol.
- Measuring and analyzing the percentage of dry matter and also adjust the growing strategies.
- Developing, implementing, operating and evaluating growing strategies (Fertilizers, Water, Light Application and crop Maintenance).
- Making and monitoring of the budget for your department.
- Timely Presentation of reports to Directors on production.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor in Horticulture or any Humanity Course.
- Experience of five years and above in production field.
- Strong planning and Managing skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates please send your Curriculum Vitae, including a motivation letter to the HR Manager: [email protected]
Deadline: 26th November 2021