Job ID 30906
The position holder is a principal point of contact between the business and its customers. He/she will ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
The employee’s duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Present, promote and sell products/ services to existing and prospective customers, especially boda products.
- Follow-up customer leads through cold calling.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports of sales made, customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential of new products and services in line with departmental guidelines.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential clients in line with departmental guidelines.
- Conduct research on potential service providers’ products or services and determine the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Map out and segment focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers in line with departmental guidelines
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Review and recommend changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in line with the company mission and vision.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management in line with departmental guidelines.
- Establish and maintain long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients in line with company guidelines.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders in line with departmental guidelines.
- Provide relevant and conclusive responses by answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability in line with company guidelines
The job holder requires the following specifications:
- Ability to work together in a team, under minimum supervision & under tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong negotiation, prospecting and closing skills
- Good presentation skills
- A minimum of a diploma in business and marketing-related studies. A degree or higher is an added advantage.
- At least 2(two) years of working experience in sales/marketing of goods, services, products
- Knowledge of Ms. office software
- Knowledge of how to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
The deadline for application is Friday 20th January 2023 by 5:00 pm
While we thank all applicants for showing interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>