Job ID 30774
Job Title: SAP Engineer
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Livelihood Restoration Coordinator
Division: Contracts & procurement
Direction: Recruitment & Resourcing
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan
On behalf of our client TOTAL ENERGIES, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced SAP Engineer to work in Kampala.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for:
- Key position for proper management of SAP and other C&P tools relating to drilling activities.
- Ensure the correct and maximum use of SAP, BW so that all transactions and approvals are traceable, transparent and controlled.
- Produce all reports, analyze the data and propose improvement actions
- Administer all C&P Tools (SAP, BW, ARIBA, AGORA, Master Procurement Plan) for appropriation and effective use.
- Organize and follow-up the implementation of C&P Referential (procedures, guide and manuals, etc.), and have them regularly reviewed and updated in CMS.
- Prepare and provide customized trainings to not only Contracts & Procurement personnel but also to other users such as Technical Administrators, End Users, Cost Controllers, Finance.
- Act as the single point of contact for all co-ordination with HQ and TEPU C&P entity in relation to C&P tools and reporting.
- Manage as focal point for C&P’s vendor database (vendor management tool): vendor introduction, registration, categorization, pre-qualification, creation and modification in SAP.
- Ensure quality of Material Master Data to be created in SAP • Coordinate between Procurement and Finance in relation to payment process and sharing MM-FI data for reporting and data cleaning.
- Take the role of Lead User for SAP & BW, perform day-to- day problems solving, induction for new comers, trainings, and issuance & follow up of MTK (Maintenance Tool Kit for SAP/BW), and deal with SAP/BW Support teams abroad.
- Monitor, prepare and issue the reports regularly for C&P functions (C&P Dashboard, TGP CPIs-KPIs, C&P Performance Review, COMEX figures, Savings, etc).
- Act as focal point of C&P, in implementation and follow up of the recommendation from IMPACTS, ASAP, ISO, MAESTRO, OPERSAFE, etc.
- Identify improvement opportunities to increase the C&P process efficiency and better working together with métier partners.
- Raise REX when applicable
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a degree in relevant technical or Business field (or equivalent professional experience)
- At least four years of experience in similar role with previous experience in an operational position.
- Good practical skills of SAP and knowledge of purchasing, transit and stock management fields.
- Good operational knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including team management), written and oral communication skills
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TOTAL-SAE SAP ENGINEER”
Application Link: Click Here
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any Solicitation Will Lead to Disqualification.
Deadline: 29th January 2023 at 5:00 pm
|Hiring Organization||Q-Sourcing Servtec|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|