Job Title: SAP & Stock Senior Engineer
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as SAP Material Master Custodian for all materials (Stock items and Non-stock items) and Key User for material management in SAP and BW.
- Manage master data creation of stock materials, planning for replenishment, to ensure availability for operational requirement, to avoid shortage of material, to optimize stock level and to reduce surplus.
- Provide training to the team, Technical Administrators (TADM) and other internal business partners.
- Coordinate with Technical Administrators (TADM’s) for correct data input in Material Master Forms (MMF) ensuring they comply with group recommendation (short / long descriptions, classification, etc.) and to have HSE and QA/QC requirement are embedded (including MSDS, required certificates and associated validity dates, if any).
- Initiate and coordinate with TADMs for dead stock reduction regularly.
- Coordinate with TADMs for replenishment of material proposed by MRP for material optimization, cost avoidance and stock saving
- Lead Partners’ and Authorities Inventory Audit if any.
- Manage and recommend efficient methods and intervals for internal Inventory Cycle Counting at the warehouses.
- Follow up and clarify the DDR (Damage Discrepancy Report) in co-ordination with Procurement, TADMs, end-users, warehouse personnel.
- Manage stock distribution among the warehouses and handle inter-company transfer process.
- Control the various returned materials from drilling operations, liaise with Finance and TADMs for reintegration
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TotalEnergies SAP & Stock Senior Engineer job should hold a Degree in relevant technical or Business field (or equivalent professional experience)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in design, deployment, and training of SAP in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in stock and inventory management of drilling equipment and materials.
- Good practical knowledge of purchasing, transit, and contract management fields.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (including team management), written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.