Job ID 16925
Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer (Re-advertised)
Organisation: Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation (UPPC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation (UPPC) is a public corporation that was established by the Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation Act of 1992 (Chapter 330 of the Laws of the Republic of Uganda) to among others act as the main adviser of the Government of Uganda on all printing and publishing matters.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Senior Procurement Officer job should hold a University Degree in Procurement or Business Administration/ Statistics/ Computing or Marketing or Finance or Accounting /Economics/ Statistics or any other degree in a related field.
- A Professional Qualification in Procurement (MCIPS) is a MUST.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Proven knowledge of Public Procurement & Disposal Laws and Regulations of Uganda are essential.
- Six years of experience managing the procurement function in public organizations or reputable private organization, 3 of which at a senior level or Head of PDU.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application enclosing; a detailed curriculum vitae giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates, postal address, email address and daytime telephone contact. Please indicate the position applied for on the envelope (‘Application for the position of ”)
The Managing Director, ABS Consulting Group Guardian Building, Plot 67 Spring Road, Bugolobi 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 29526, Kampala, Uganda
Email to: email@example.com (Please indicate position applied for. (‘Application for the position of ”)
Deadline: 12th October 2021 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare