Organisation: Qatar Airways (QA)
Duty Station: Doha, Qatar
About Qatar Airways:
Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar and it’s headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha. The airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 150 international destinations across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 180 aircraft. Qatar Airways Group employs more than 40,000 people, of whom 24,000 work directly for Qatar Airways. The carrier has been a member of the Oneworld alliance since October 2013, the first Gulf carrier to sign with one of the three airline alliances.
Job Summary: As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are now looking to grow our Cabin Crew team, Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
We are in search of highly motivated individuals who can deliver our legendary hospitality and world-class service. With industry-leading benefits and unparalleled training programs, you will support the Customer Experience division by creating memorable experiences for our passengers onboard.
As you work with Qatar Airways, you can take comfort knowing that you are flying with the only airline in the world that has, together with its state-of-the-art global hub Hamad International Airport, achieved four 5-Star Skytrax ratings – including the prestigious 5-Star Airline Rating, 5-Star Airport Rating, 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating and 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating.
We have always been a leader in the industry and have adapted since the beginning of pandemic becoming the biggest global carrier, whilst continuing to redefine our levels of safety, comfort and service throughout our onboard experience.
Start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicants for the Qatar Airways Customer Experience – Cabin Crew Recruitment | Kampala, Uganda should have the following:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
- You will also excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
- Be part of an extraordinary story
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join Qatar Airways in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to
apply online by clicking on the link below.
NB: We encourage you to apply to the closest major city to your location.
Deadline: 5th December 2021