Job Title: Delivery Agent (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops in the routes assigned.
- Keenly verify on products staged for loading against inventory transferred to his/her mobile warehouse
- Take part in inventory loading and unloading in assigned vehicles
- Ensure inventory safety through proper handling and arrangement within the assigned vehicle
- Ensure that the goods loaded are of the quality and quantity ordered by the vendors.
- Meeting delivery targets as set by the line supervisor
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
- Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch.
- Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app.
- Report to the Dispatch lead whenever the vehicle has a breakdown.
- Ensure that the driver follows road safety and regulations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Should be empathetic
- Fluent in English or Luganda
- Should own a smartphone and good knowledge of common mobile devices applications
- Good time keeper
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
- Sales background and possession of driving licence is a plus
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.